Friday, July 29, 2011

Leaving Dijon

Hello Everyone, unfortunately I will be leaving Dijon tomorrow morning and will be heading for Paris.  I am so sad to be leaving the beautiful country of France on Sunday, but I am so excited to go home to see my family and friends; I miss everyone so much!  I think the things I am looking forward to the most are huge breakfasts, In n Out, and real barbecues.   In France a bbq is considered anything where people gather.  We all thought we were going to have a bbq in the garden, but instead we had pizza, which was very good!  Some things that I am going to miss from France will be, of course, all the people I have met here in the program, the beautiful landscape that surrounds me all the time, having wine with lunch, and all the French cheese and bread.  I will never forget this trip and will always remember how I learned about wine making and culture in the heart of where it all started.  Stay tuned for my last post on Sunday or Monday about my last hurrah in Paris where I hope to go visit the Sacre Coeur and the Opera Garnier.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment