Sunday, July 10, 2011

So if anyone wants to call me, after I went on a rampage and called everyone last night, you can call me back at (858) 866-9134.  This is my Skype number and I think you can leave me messages and all that, although I can't promise that I will be online all the time. In addition, my Skype username is capoppy18 if you want to connect on Skype.  Leave your username in the comment space below.


The Laundromat, 8 euros ($11 for a large load)
 So we went to the laundromat today since there is no laundry machines here and we can only live so long with washing our clothes in the sink.  Good thing there were four of us, because it was pretty darn expensive to do laundry, probably 18 euros.  


Below is the indoor market we go to.  They have many stalls for fish and meat and cheese as well as soo many fresh produce stands.  Everything is so fresh and yummy!
Laura and Laura, eating chips?
One of the many cafes we go to to eat very delicious food!  












2 comments:

  1. 16 euros for a load of laundry! I'd just buy new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha, fo shos. Luckily we split it between the 4 of us

    ReplyDelete