Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bon Voyage!

Bonjour Tout le Monde!

Above you can see my tentative itinerary for Europe this summer.  I say "tentative" because you never know who you'll meet while on an adventure and so my plans may slightly change!  I will be gone for 2 months and am so beyond excited to embark upon this adventure of a lifetime.  I will try my best to post in this blog as often as I can, but as I will not be bringing my own laptop, those times I do update may be far and in between.  (However I do have a handy dandy iPhone app that may allow me to post more often than I expect).

As I have said to some friends, I cannot promise souvenirs but I can promise a postcardSoooo, please send me your address so you can receive a postcard from a far away land!  (My email is nmetildi@gmail.com or you can just leave your address in the comments below this post).  I only publicize this a lot because I myself absolutely love receiving postcards and, as many of you may know, I always send postcards to myself from places I travel to because, Hey! I want one too!!

Anyways, I am so excited to start blogging about my travels again and hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment